Monday 11 February 2013

Eiglas February Sketch

I co-host a monthly Sketch Challenge on Trimcraft and I've decided to start uploading them to here as well - someone might find them interesting if their mojo has gone AWOL...! LOL!

My co host and I take turns and this month it's my turn again.



For this Sketch I made this demo card......



I hope this inspires some creativity as I am thinking of offering a small prize next month. I would this month but I'll have to remember my 'random org' pasword first! LOL!

Hugs Ei x


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card so soft and girly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scrapcat !
      Sorry, I missed this comment somehow!
      Thank you for liking my card - I do appreciate your lovely comment.
      Hugs Ei x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...