Monday 16 May 2011

Another melting-pot brooch.....

I made this brooch with a specific demo in mind then changed my mind at the last minute so here it is anyway! LOL!


I made the pendant bit in my Melting-Pot (I'll be uploading a tutorial in the next few weeks) with a stamp from CaroLines DS31C262)   and then mounted it with an old dungaree clip from my button-box.
I coloured the clip with my Copics (...see, universally useful...!) and threaded a grosgrain ribbon through the clip-loop.
I then sewed in a brooch-pin at the back incorporating a beaded 'knot' I made with some carnival beads and a rondelle on silver wire.


It's been really hard to photograph. I've tried in natural light, electric light with and without flash but they all look exactly the same! I even tried enhancing it in Photoshop but that didn't change it either!


If I can get a better one I 'll upload it later.
Hugs
Ei
x

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is just too goreous! Who would have thought an old dungaree clip could be made to look so lush.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...