Wednesday 31 August 2011

My first Christmas cards of the year!

I've done it! I've made my first Christmas cards of the year!  I'm not usually this organized, it must be said!
Here they are!

and .....


I've also made som gift-card/money/teabag wallets....


...and a couple of Maze books!


I need to make something but I just don't have the time or a good reason...! My next 'reason' is my daughter's birthday at the end of September and I've a boxful as would do for that!  


I've now to make some kind of home out of the mayhem the builders have left so I feel guilty wanting to craft....!
At least this latest carpet fitter actually turned up...!
Hugs
Ei
x
PS - I've put a link in my sidebar for my Etsy shop - I'd be chuffed if you'd have a look and comment ....better still BUY something from me!  The taxman's not going to recover from his laughing fit at this rate!




My Christmas cards entered for......
Christmas Stamping all year round
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge

5 comments:

  1. You've made such a cracking start with your Christmas cards - they are delightful - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 35 - hope to see you again soon now that you've begun making your Christmas cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and use of the colours. That reindeer is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CSAYL this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl - you're on a roll! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and I love the punches of snowflakes and the interior is just as dazzling

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely collection of Christmas goodies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...