Monday 21 February 2011

Crafty CardMakers 40- Fairies and at least two punches.

Everyone loves fairies and I was spoiled for choice what to do for this demo but eventually decided on this one ....for the moment! I may well do others too, time allowing!


I love working with the team at CCM - they're a great bunch of madwomen who also happen to be very talented! You do need to pop over to our challenge blog to check out their demos - they're quite stunning!


For my card this week, I've used a digikit to make another hybrid page for this challenge. It's called 'Fairy Story' by  Linda Rechtin ©2007 from DSP.





I printed out the bp's and the elements plus a photo of my Ada when she was younger and decoupaged the project, adding bits of bling and using Martha Stewart punches for around the page, the corners and for the handmade flowers. I also added some glitz with my Copic Spicas.









So easy!


Our fab sponsor this week is JOANNA SHEEN  who are offering a £10 voucher to the lucky winner! 


How good is that?

Hope to see your wonderful entries this week!


I'm entering this project for the following challenges:-
Corrosive Challenge - Magical Creatures
Sparkles - Fairies 
Resq Challenge - What makes you happy!


Hugs
Ei
x

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Ei! It's so pretty, and I love all the embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Those wings are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ei, Wowee! this is stunning, a real feast for the eyes with all the pretty details. Very cute baby too.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so sweet just gorgeous and what a bonny baby so much work in it just beautiful
    gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There.

    Beautiful card, love all the attention to detail.

    Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet, whimsical creation! Ada is adorable! Love the colors and all the embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ei,

    A very gorgeous baby, and the fairy wings are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at SFC this week good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card Ei, absolutely adorable and so many beautiful details :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Ei
    This is just stunning!
    I love the wee image Ada you used instead of a regular normal stamp!
    All the details are amazing!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh hon, you know how stunning I think this is cos I already gushed over it on the team blog. Does your Ada know what a beauty she is?

    I absolutely love everything about it, and you must have put in hours of work on it!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! what a beautiful baby! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning, what a beautiful page for the precious baby! Thanks for playing along with Corrosive Challenges, and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...