Saturday 30 May 2009

Yesterday, I received my Blog Candy ...

,,,from Jude of Crafts International! And what a fab haul!
Creative Card Making Magazine (complete with a whole pile of complimentary papers...) Papermania tinsel Sparking Trims, Papermania Studded Stickers, Prima Flowers (not in piccy - already using those...!LOL!) We R Memory Keepers Designer Gromlets and keeping the best 'til last, a set of Daisy & Dandelion clear stamps! I can't wait to use them!
Thanks so much Jude and daughter! Very, very happy.....!
Ei
x

3 comments:

  1. well done hun I have those stamps too and they are great well deserved have fun love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done you! Lovely candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo, well done well done. Enjoy your new stash. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...