Monday 8 April 2013

Steampunk Junkies Ch - Floral Steampunk (DT)

...I really have lost it...! I made this project WEEKS ago for the DT on Steampunk Junkies but completely forgot to upload it to here! What a Walter!

I'm surprised Bosslady hasn't smacked my wrist  I deserve it!

Here it is anyway...!


I bought a cheap clock from B&M stores (£2.99!) and punked it up a little with metal foil, corners, chain, bronze flowers, little legs and pearls. There is also a crystal drop and since this pic was taken, I have added more pearls (to the flowers) a handle at the top and some bronze detail to the sides.

I love this clock now and it's in pride of place on my half-landing,  on top of a small bookcase.

Hope you enjoy it and it inspires you to join in our challenge!

Hugs
Ei
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...