Friday 23 November 2012

Midweek Magnolias - White Christmas

I'm finally starting to get some crafting done - and about time too! LOL!

I fondly imagined that when Ada went off to school that I would instantly get my life back....HAH!
Doesn't seem to work quite like that!  But hey ho! - I seem to be catching up a bit now.

My pal and ex-teamie Suzi Mac has asked me several times where my Maggie cards have gone and my answer is - with all the others I haven't had time to make! LOL!

So with that in mind and with Christmas fast approaching, I pulled my finger out and made one!




It's not a great pic, as it's the middle of the night so the setting I've used has made it a little more yellow than it is in 'the flesh'.  I'll try to take another in daylight although at this time of year, I'd better be quick!

I confess to a little artistic license! The benches and lamp-post aren't Magnolia they're from an Aussie company called 'Make it Crafty'.  and I think they fit really well with the Maggie style!

Hope you like this card - especially the lady who is getting it for Christmas!
I won't link to Midweek Magnolias until I take a better pic - perhaps tomorrow.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, it's tomorrow and wouldn't you know - the sun cannot seem to decide where or what he's gonna be!  I must have taken ten pix of this darn card and every time, the sun moves or goes in or comes out!  I wouldn't mind but he's not even supposed have his hat on today!  A week's rain in two days is what the weatherman said...!   Right Fred, that's YOU off my birthday card list! LOL!

Here are two, both taken within seconds of each other.....




......but you get the idea!  No clue which one to link to the challenge though!





Hugs Ei x


Also entered for CSAYL #38 - 'To Die 4'
                                  and Tilda's Town  - 'Anything goes'
  

16 comments:

  1. Stunning card, such wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anesha, for your continued support and following - it really is appreciated!
      Now my babies are bigger and Ada has started school, I may well be able to get back to regular crafting again - I'd certainly like to!
      Hugs
      Ei
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh my word!!! How gorgeous!!! A whole village filled with Tildas and Edwins, A fantastic creation Ei, I've looked at it for ages and I'm still finding new things. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzi, for your lovely comment. It was yourself gave me the inspiration to get back crafting in general and Maggies in particular - so thank you for that too!
      Hugs
      Ei
      x

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous creation, so pleased to hear you've got back into crafting, I can't imagine my life without it now :o)
    Thank you for joining in our White Christmas challenge at Midweek Magnolias.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Teresa - I had fun making it and will be getting back into it now my baby-minding duties have receded!
      Hugs Ei x

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous creation! Well done! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week. Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla! Thank you for your lovely comment on my card - I had fun with it!
      Hugs
      Ei
      x

      Delete
  5. Wow! Amazing card!!! Thanks for participating in our CHRISTMAS STAMPIN' ALL YEAR LONG challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deanne!
      Thank you so much for liking my Tilda Village - much appreciated! Hugs Ei x

      Delete
  6. What an amazing creation! This is absolutely fab! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mae! I really appreciate your lovely comment on my Tilda village - it was fun to make! Thank you!
      Hugs
      Ei
      x

      Delete
  7. Oh my!! This is absolutely stunning! So many beautiful details...

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning project this is Eiglas!!
    Really amazing!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias this week!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers! this is the most amazing creation. I love it :) Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card, thanks for joining in our Anything goes challenge at Tilda's Town this week. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...