Sunday 28 February 2010

Splash!


Still re-organizing my craft-room after the Christmas chaos and trying to find room for my new stuff from Tim Holtz, I came across a handul of those useless metallic ink-pens that have the needle-type nib that either writes in patches or deposits a huge flood of ink on your work - I could never get on with them, but being a Womble, could never bin them either!

So, after fruitlessly trying to 'prime' one of them and releasing the inevitabl blob of ink, I ended up playing and dabbing eith a sponge, misting with water, wiping with a Quickie and generally experimenting and came up with this using only two pens, lilac & green. The other colours arrived as re-actions to water and heat-gun.

Hope you like it - I'm made up with it!

Hugs,
Ei
x

3 comments:

  1. Talk about trash to treasure. Only you could create a piece of art out of pens that are totally useless! Well done, Ei.
    hugs, eisey

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fab i love the colours and to me it has a monet feel to it
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! The colors are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...