Wednesday 24 February 2010

Colour Create Challenge 38 - " Hair I am Mummy...."



The clever team at Colour Create have set a scrummy set of colours this week - red, white/off white, chocolate and pink. There is an optional element of silver and a heart.


As anyone who has visited my blog will know, like all crafters I'm a recovering chocoholic (none since Christmas) so this is the closest I can get to the delicious c-stuff - just look at that inspiration piccie !

So, I've used
K&Co Neapolitan Scrap-pad to Go double-sided paper.
Martha Stewart punches
Prima Blooms
Nestabilities Mega Curved Rectangle
Sizzix Texture Plate
Tim Holtz Antique Linen
Cream eyelet lace and old rose satin ribbon
Mo Manning's wonderful 'Angelina's Balloons'
Copic Ciao & Sketch markers E0000, E00, R00, R29, R59, R20, Y11, YR31, YR16,
YR38 & Spicas yellow & orange.
Glossy Accents

I decoupaged the Angelina image and layered it with silicone gel and used fine wire for the balloon strings.
The balloons I covered with Glossy Accents as I did Angelina's lickle shoes.

I thought my lickle granddaughter Ada, could give this to her Mummy for Mother's Day. Whatcha think?

I hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
x






2 comments:

  1. Stunning Eileen !!! Ofcourse it's perfect for mother's day ...she will love it !!!!!!!!!!

    Peggy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely precious! You did an amazing job on this cutie! Blessings, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...