Sunday 8 November 2009

A Lovely Award from Peggy.......


I had a lovely surprise when I came on here just now. As well as some lovely comms on Rozzy's Snowman card there was a message from my team-mate Peggy, who has kindly selected my blog for an award!
It also appears, I have a few questions to answer.....!

1Where is your cell phone? On charge at the other side of the room.
2.Your hair? Auburn and long with 'blonde' bits creeping in...
3.Your mother? No longer with us but completely crackers when she was!
4.Your father? Also gone and much missed.
5.Your favorite food? No favourites - I like anything & everything provided it's beautifully cooked.
6.Your dream last night? Remembered! I dreamed about my lickle granddaughter
who has recently had her bottle banned by her Mummy and I was trying to give her milk from a water bottle with one of those spouts on! She's only 18 months and I guess it bothers me even more than I thought!
7.Your favorite drink? Water
8.Your dream / goal? World peace & love.
9.What room are you in? My studio.
10.Your hobby? Crafting/writing/reading/painting.
11.Your fear? Harm to my family.
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years? Same but a bit richer, perhaps another grandbaby!
13.Where were you last night? Crafting until approx 5:15 am
14.Something that you are not? Jealous, mean, dishonest, unkind, materialistic....thin.....
15.Muffins? Shouldn't but do.....
16.Wishlist item? Bungalow (....sore knees!)
17.Where did you grow up? Liverpool
18.Last thing you did? Eat Bananas & ice-cream with family!
19.What are you wearing? Easy clothes
20.Your tv? Which one? My studio one is small Pacific with built-in video for craft-recording
21.Your pets? My beautiful dog died last year but I have a cat, Tabitha and I 'borrow' my daughter's Bichon and my son's Labrador.
22.Best friend? I don't have just one. I have three. I also have some very very good cyber-buddies.
23.Your life? Very full & busy! Grandbaby Ada sees to that!
24.Your mood? Mostly happy.
25.Missing someone? My beautiful Merlin. I will never stop missing him......
26.Vehicle? Meriva
27.Something you are not wearing? My watch.
28.Your favorite store? TK Maxx
29.Your favorite colour? Don't have one. Depends on what the subject is. I like my grass green, my earth red-brown and my sky various colours. White is good for snow.....etc....etc...
30.When was the last time you laughed? Earlier with my son & his girlfriend and my Hubby.
31.Last time you cried? When I wrote about Merlin five minutes ago. I cry about him all the time.
33.One place I go over and over? Calderstones Park, Knowsley Safari Park, Scotland
34.Facebook? Not much
35.Favorite place to eat? Home

Apparently I have to pass this one to five other victims -- I mean good friends with nice blogs! LOL!

Cheryl, who has had a bad time this week but who is mega-talented whether she know it or not.
Pattie Who has the most amazing projects
Lisa Who always has something nice to say
Eiyiyi A new buddy!
HopeJacare Always has time for her team-mates

I hope you all enjoy your awards!
Hugs,
Ei
x

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I thank you for this award. Not really sure why I deserve it but I will post it to my blogspot.

    hugs
    Pattie

    PS Do I have to answer all of these questions too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It was very kind of you to think of me. I've already answered these questions, so I'll post the award to my blog and pass it on. Again, thank you, the other ei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ei! You couldn't have said anything nicer! Great to read about you aswell - enjoyed it! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much Ei, I am deeply touched! I shall wear it with pride, but not sure about all those questions though!!!!
    Thanks again

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi babe have something for you over at my blog too thanks for this hun will add your name to it as already have this one love hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...