Monday 3 August 2009

Distressed Tilda Bee!



As this is my first attempt at using a 'distress' style in a card, the poor card really is distressed! The photo doesn't show the colours well as it's been such a foul time weatherwise the flash keeps going off! LOL!


Notwithstanding, I've entered it into the Just Magnolia Challenge for this week (16) for which we need to use a distressing technique.

I've done another one and I'll upload that later but that didn't turn out quite the way i planned....!

I've been trying to emulate the style of Kim Piggott as she makes the most wonderful art - sorry Kim! - I will develop my own style soon but I need to start somewhere! LOL!

Kim was kind enough to comment on my last project and invite me to place something on the Magnolia Distressing Tutorial Blog, so this is the one at the moment - hopefully I'll learn fast!

Thank you for looking!

Hugs,
Ei
x

3 comments:

  1. Love your card! It's totally yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great hun love the distressing on it,love the other one too great to see tilda decoupaged love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project - fab details! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...