Thursday 26 April 2012

Southern Girls Challenge

I Love the Southern Girls' Challenge - they're always upbeat and fun! So, to follow the girly theme they have this week, I'm using one of my own digis - Lola - who is definitely a girl and who loves shopping, her puppy  and, being a typical young female, sulking!





Lola's due for more adventures soon!


Pop over to Southern Girls and have a look at the creations their talented team have come up with this week - super!


....eeeeuw! I've just looked at those photos - they're awful! I'll do 'em again tomorrow!


Hugs
Ei
x

2 comments:

  1. Really cute images, and lovely cards. Great work as always. Hugslin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb Ei... I have already seen Hope with that first face on!lol Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...