Saturday 12 May 2012

MIdweek Magnolia's Challenge - Monochrome




It's been a little while coming but here's my current entry for Midweek Magnolias! This week it's a Monochrome theme and being me, I've chosen a purple pallette. No change there then! LOL! 


The lovely sketch I've used is by my friend and fellow Trimmie, Janjanetta and is featured in this week's Sketch Challenge on Trimcraft, my home forum.


~~~~~~~~~




I've a week off from the ankle-biters!  Blackpool beware - they're at a b&b near you..! You have been warned! LOL!




I also have a freebie for my bloggy buddies. It's already up over on Eiglassing and her he is, my latest digi, 'Bok Bok'.  No prizes for guessing from where the inspiration for him comes!
  


                            Offer now finished - photo removed.


Please feel free to use him and enjoy but I would appreciate it if you would leave a small credit to Eiglas when you do.




I also have some stash on sake at the minute as my craft room was barely enterable....... 










....so I've had a bit of a clearout and my excess stash is over at my Photobucket here complete with big piccies and prices.  


If you see anything you like please e-mail me at eiglas 'at' eiglas.co.uk (using the normal format - I just use that format on here so a bot can't pick it up) telling me what you want and where you want it posting. 


It's best to check the p&p with me first as I will weigh in each order separately - I won't charge you more postage than the P.O charges me.


I think that's all ......  for now at least!
Hugs
Ei
x











4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Ei, love the shades you've chosen and that adorable Tilda. Great accents too. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Suzi! You're so kind. I've really got back into my Maggies and have even ordered a couple more, due to you encouraging me over to Midweek Magnolias!
      Hugs
      Ei
      x

      Delete
  2. Hi dear,
    Glad to see your post and really love your coloring and the way you color it is really appreciable,
    Add a neww follower in your follower list,
    Keep loading,
    Regards,
    Sam...........
    Business Gift Cards
    Gift Card Printing
    scratch card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Sam and welcome to Eiglas!
    Thank you so much for your lovely words - they are most appreciated!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...