Monday 21 March 2011

Crafty CardMakers 42 - Special Birthdays

The wonderful Joanna Sheen is our sponsor for this week's challenge at Crafty CardMakers which, I forsee to be a humongous one as it is 'Special Birthdays' - a perennial favourite! 


Our fab teamie Melly came up with this one - I'll get you for that later Mel - and I've made mine for my super Aunt Marie who, when I said about it being a 'special' birthday this year, gave me a look and said 'at my age, child, every birthday is somewhat special...!'


Y'know, I feel a new digi character coming on! Between my crazy Mum and my autocratic Aunt, I think I have to 'find' a character for their words!




For my card I've used a DL sized card and pinched a bit of my William Morris wallpaper for the background paper.  I used a Glitter Girls panel to emboss the pearlescent green card and the blue/grey card and 'fudged' the gold mirri beneath.





I then positioned the Prima blooms onto a measure of Pinflair glue gel along with the rose leaves.

Before I give it to her I will make a matching box for it as an envelope won't do for this 'special' lady!

Hope you like it!
Hugs
Ei
x

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Ei, love the amazing flowers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Can't wait to see what digi you come up with. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the flowers and the pin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Nuff said.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's so pretty! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning!
    I love all the flowers!
    You talented lady you!!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! All the flowers look so beautiful :)
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...