Tuesday 20 July 2010

Hope Jacare Blog Candy


I've been dying to tell you all a secret!
But I couldn't as I was sworn to secrecy but I can tell you now!
My friend and team-mate from C.R.A.F.T Hope Jacare (Claire) has been asked for a selection of her doodles .....




.........to be made into RED RUBBER REAL stamps by Polka Doodles! And they're going to be on air!
How's about that then, for a scoop?!

Not that I'm in the least surprised - someone somewhere just HAD to pick up on Claire's fab talent at some point - it was just a case of when.

So, Claire's a little bit pleased...(!!!)...and is GIVING AWAY one of her new stamps, so if you pop over there to Claire's blog and leave a comment saying which of these fab stamps you would like and spread Claire's news on your blog.......well, someone's got to win, and it might just be YOU!

I'm chuffed to bits for her and know she (and Polka Doodles too) will do well!

Thank goodness....I can relax again now......
Hugs
Ei
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...