Friday 29 April 2016

Artisans At Croxteth Hall Sunday & Monday1st & 2nd May

We are at the Artisan's Market again - but at Croxteth Hall Park, Liverpool this time!
It's a huge event at this venue so I'm hoping we will do very well!

The last one was great fun and I did sell a few items too - always a bonus ! 


This one is in the house and grounds of a Stately Home - and it's very beautiful. I struck lucky and have secured an inside spot so the weather won't matter so much.

I have a few more items this week - one or two dragons!

Please come and say hello if you are local and can drop in. 
Hugs
Ei
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...