Sunday 8 January 2012

Happy New Year everyone...!

I'm hoping to be back blogging a bit more normally now the Christmas Fayres are over with.
Don't think I'll bother much again - at least I'll have to re-think what I'm making as I sold very little.


I'm looking forward to my sponsorships - the first one is on 12th Jan with C.R.A.F.T Challenge blog. and I have to say, the previews I've seen of the cards the team have prepared are really beautiful.


The theme is 'Celebrations' so get your thinking caps on and have a look at my digis to see if there are any you fancy for the challenge.


I think, to celebrate my new relationship with C.R.A.F.T (I used to be on the permanent DT there and am still welcome there when I can) as sponsor, I am offering the first five people to comment here and ask for one, a free digi!


I will try to make a demo card before Thursday to add to the team's projects and  look forward to seeing all your entries!
Hugs
Ei
x



2 comments:

  1. Sorry the fayres didn't go very well but I'm glad to see you will be blogging more often, take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Ei...really did love those Polar Bears. I'm sure you will be thrilled to hear I am going to be an Aunty this summer(Angus and Jen - I am soooo excited!) Slowly getting back into the swing of things after the festivities but will try to join in this week at C.R.A.F.T. - haven't for toooo long! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...