Thursday 2 November 2017

Catch up time again...


 Really bad at keeping this page updated - use my Facebook one more but cognisant of the fact that not everyone does Facebook, so keep this one as a contact page.
Here are a few samples of what I've been doing and if you would like to see more, I heartily suggest you join Facebook as there is so much of interest on there  - not just my humble stuff, but REALLY talented people and their work.
There are tutorials and courses and all kinds of things - it's not just gossip and pictures of peoples' dinners ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/229763807230272/   and
https://www.facebook.com/EiglasHandmades/.






































































Hugs
Ei
x












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...