Thursday 28 April 2011

Baz, the frontman.....

A while ago (about 12 months actually..!) I created a set of Rock-Band digi dudes but due to time-related problems (...like I need 48 hours in a day...!) I've never got round to actually doing anything with them.


Today, at long last, I've finally got round to photographing a card I hurriedly put together featuring the lead guitarist 'Baz'!








I do hope you like him - I think he's kinda cute! Sorry the photo's a bit 'foggy' - it's the glare from the silver mirri card at the back - my flash wasn't even on!


The digis for the band are on sale at my showroom (Eiglassing, in the sidebar) if you're interested. Just e-mail me and I'll send what you want out to you.


I'll try to get the others done asap!
Hugs
Ei
x


BTW  The impetus for finally getting round to doing this, was I saw the challenge on Simply create and wanted to enter it!  What better venue for a Rock-Star! LOL


Challenges entered
Simply Create - Time to Rock the Metal
Amber's Crafts and Stuff - Any Digi
Bunny Zoe - One for the Boys
Creative Inspirations 58 - Digi Day 


6 comments:

  1. What a "Cute" rocker. Can rockers be cute? LOL. Thanks for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. a totally rocking card how fab for a male card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card love that image and the colours thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you decided to get this card done for our challenge! I thought i was the only one needing 48hrs in a day!
    Love your image! i will look out for the rest!

    Thanks for joining us over at Simply Create for our Metal challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were chosen as a finalist in Challenge # 7 at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Please drop back by and pick up your Finalist Blinkie.

    Challenge # 7"


    ~*~Amber~*~
    www.amberscraftsandstuff.com
    amber@amberscraftsandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...