Tuesday 11 January 2011

My First Project Demo for Top Tip Tuesday!


Today's my first day with Top Tip Tuesday and I'm chuffed to bits!


Having followed the blog since it started, I thought it was a fab concept - I've always liked the idea of passing tips and ideas on.


I've been seeing quite a few Valentines projects on the blogs and it gave me the idea to make some Chocolate Raspberry Ruffles for my Hubby (...he LOVES Raspberry Ruffles...!) and I needed a container, so I stole an idea from my pal Christa (..I've been awaiting an opportunity to use it! LOL!)  so I've altered a Dairylea Cheese Triangle box!


I haven't made the Ruffles yet, so there are chocolate batons in there for now.
Thank you Christa!


My team-mates have come up with some great ideas so do pop over to our blog at TTT and have a lickle look - you're bound to find some great inspiration!


Hugs
Ei
x

7 comments:

  1. This turned out so wonderful I am sure your husband will it.
    So glad you are part of the team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! What a wonderful idea :)

    A fantastic first project on the team - well done :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eileen - this is fantastic. Love the colors you chose to use too - I guess that goes along with the raspberry ruffles you will put in there later. Glad to have you as part of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box...Rasberry ruffles eh! they sound good....Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME To think this was something else before you have made it look soooo pretty! great job! and look forward to getting to know you better to! hugs Samantha TTT :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ei, this is gorgeous. Love the fact that recycling or should that be upcycling can look so good. I fancy some raspberry ruffles too! Mind you I would have been equally happy with the cheese triangles, just love dairylea.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea! Very pretty! Hugz! LOL I don't see any mention of the The Outlawz DT! J/k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...