Thursday 3 June 2010

My Ada in Silhouette!


This is my entry to Crafty Creations' challenge of Black, White and a splash of Red! It's a silhouette of my Ada drawn from a photograph I took yesterday in the garden. It's been made also to the lovely sketch from Sketch Saturday who are two years old this week!

Happy Blogaversary Sketch Saturday!

I didn't realize until I went on to enter my card and there are all sorts of celebrations and candy on the team's blogs! Go have a peep!


Ada is a total delight! There she was yesterday, naked as the day she was born except for her hat, shoes .....and handbag! LOL!

She was parading round the garden checking on the plants and wildlife before she took her 'baby' for a walk in it's stroller. Then she went to the beach (...her sand-pit and paddling pool...) taking great care to take her 'baby' indoors before she did so 'so she won't get too hot Nanny' and giving it a bottle of water 'so she won't be thirsty while I'm away.' !

I'll be posting the original drawing on here soon but just liked the silhouette for this challenge.
Hugs,
Ei
x

4 comments:

  1. This is so amazing... love the silhouette! WOw! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Cretions this week!! Good luck!!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! Thank you for joining our birthday celebrations at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous silhouette and I love those wee roses...such a lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations in our Black , White and a splash of red challenge Ei. Your creation is lovely - what a fabulous silhouette, but then of course it's Ada and you can't get much cuter than that! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...