Tuesday 11 May 2010

Copic Colour Challenge 63 - BG11, BG02, R20

Copics Colour Challenge is one of my favourite challenges. I love the colour combos they give us to follow and I love ANY excuse to use my Copics!

This week, we have Moon White (BG 11), New Blue (BG02) and Blush (R20). Sadly, out of the three, I only have Blush, but it isn't a problem with CCC because as long as we use Copics, the nearest colour will suffice! So I have substituted a blend of BG10 (Cool Shadow) and BG0000 (Snow Green) for BG 11 and for BG02, a combination of Robins' Egg Blue (B02) , Spectrum Green (G02) and the BG0000. There's a little green Spica and gold metallic pen in there too!



I do apologize for the picture - I'll try to take another one later on. The sun decided to come out to play this afternoon, with a blazing display! Wonderful for the mood and the garden but useless for taking photos! LOL!
The colours are meant to be pastel and ethereal but the sun has removed even more colour and left it a bit 'flat' looking!



The image I've used is the wonderful Chrissy Armstrong's 'Wings of Hope'. I've always loved horses and always wanted one of my own but, sadly, I've never been in a position to own one so I've consoled myself over the years by going to riding stables and doing a bit of riding (....not for many years though - I'd need a Destrier now...!) and drawing them.

So when I saw this image of Chrissy's - I just had to have it ! Sooooo beautiful!

The papers are Laura Ashley drawer-liners! Fresh Linen & Jasmine! So they smell gorgeous as well as being a delightful colour! (I wouldn't use photos with them though - don't suppose they're acid free!)
Hope you like it!
Hugs,
Ei
xl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...