Monday 12 October 2009

Multi-cultural Snowbabies!

I really like Jenni Hamilton's Snowbaby stamp and wanted to do more with it and this is what I came up with!
I'd coloured a few of the original in and couldn't decide which one to use as I loved them all so I asked my fellow C.R.A.F.T DT members which one to use and they said 'All of them!' so here we are ....... with a further twist!

I love the idea of all those lickle Snowbabies playing in the snow together and enjoying Christmas and indeed perhaps real peeps should take a leaf too.......

This is in the way of a prototype - I wanted to send the image to Jenni first to get her permission to 'change' it in this way and she is very happy for me to do this. I would never use another artist's image in a way they didn't like.
I will be using it again!
Thank you for looking!
Hugs,
Ei
x

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea Ei, love it.
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have posted this on my blog Ei, thanks so much for showing it to me, I really love what you've done!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is just fabulous. What a really clever idea. I love it. Clever use of all the different Christmas texts too.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fab hun just love it love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever you, this is fantatic. Those snowbabies are sooo cute.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute, Eilenn, love this card.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...