Tuesday 18 October 2016

Craft Show , South Liverpool, 20th November 2016

Next Craft Show is in Liverpool in November.
I don't do a lot of shows - only four or five a year - as I find them too exhausting at my age.
I still have to work for a living so it's a lot for an old gal ;)


But this is one I'm looking forward to.

Liverpool Cricket Club is an iconic venue with lots of history behind it and is a popular venue for all kinds of events.

The Craft & Design Show clearly think so too!

Please pop over there and have a good look at what is on offer :)
Ei x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment!
I will try to respond where time allows.
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Lots going on at Chez Eiglas... ;)

I've been home from work now for nearly three months - and it has been wonderful...! I've drawn, painted, had an amazing time with ...